Friday, September 18, 2015

November Rain.......

"November Rain"

Copyright @ 2014 by Anuj Sabharwal

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. For permissions, write to author at anujsabharwal3@gmail.com 

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Locales and public names are sometimes used for atmospheric purposes. Any resemblance to actual people is completely coincidental. 

                                                                    November Rain

Ashley to Sammy on his proposal of love.....Chapter Two.....


‘I am not sure. Let me get this straight, it would be better if we just remain friends for time being. I haven’t decided about my priorities on love as yet. It doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think that ….it would be possible between us. It’s too early even to think about it. I got to take a little time, a little time to think things over.’   

No comments:

Post a Comment